Terms and Conditions
Using this Group's Website
This website is administrated by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group for the purpose of providing information to shareholders, investors, and to individual and corporate clients, and it contains a wide range of information on the Group's financial conditions and results, as well as news releases to news media, etc.
Please be aware of the following when using this website.
Things to be Aware of When Using this Website
- 1.The Group does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information on this website. This website contains certain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial conditions and results of the Group, but these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. Please note that actual results may differ from those contained forward-looking statements as a result of various factors including changes in market conditions and the business environment.
Accordingly, the Group shall not be held responsible for any losses that clients suffer as a result of basing their decisions and actions on this website's information. Furthermore, the Group shall not be held responsible for any losses resulting from mistakes or omissions, etc. of information on this website.
- 2.Regarding information on this website which is legally required to be disclosed, it is only a supplemental method of disclosure, and it is recommended to view it along with other disclosures required by the laws and stock exchange regulations such as securities reports, special reports, and the TDNet (Timely Disclosure Network) offered by Tokyo Stock Exchange. Other information available on this website may not correspond exactly to or contain all of the information released to the public through news media.
- 3.You may not link to this website without permission from the Group. In addition, if you access another company's website through an approved link on this website or by any other method, the Group shall not be held responsible for their contents or any losses suffered.
- 4.The information posted on this website is protected by the copyright laws of the respective countries, various treaties, and other laws. You are prohibited to use (copying, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, publishing, etc.) any information on this web site beyond the legally permitted scope (personal use, etc.) without permission from the Group.
However, if individual owners or copyright holders of information and copyrighted materials on this website indicate that permission is required or that copying is forbidden then that must be respected.
- 5.The Group has taken precautions and implemented safety measures regarding the use of this website. However, the Group shall not be held responsible for damages resulting from circumstances beyond its control such as malfunctioning systems equipment and telecommunication lines, or for any damage that customers suffer when using this website due to tapped communication channels such as public lines which fall outside the realm of the Group's safety measures.
- 6.We reserve the right to suspend operation of, or change the contents of, the website at any time without prior notification.
- 7.Use of one of the following internet browsers is recommended for viewing this website: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version). The recommended screen size is 1024px (width) x 768px (height) or more.
The Company uses cookie information to ensure security, provide appropriate information to clients, collect data, and analyze access to the Company's website using the behavioral analysis tools below. The Company does not use cookie information for any other purpose. In addition, the cookie information collected by the Company does not contain any personally identifiable information.
If you do not wish to have cookies used for these purposes, please go to the following page and opt-out of the use of the cookies.
You can also set your browser to restrict the acceptance of cookies. However, please note that depending on how the settings are configured, you may not be able to access some parts of our website. If you would like to restrict cookie acceptance, please visit your browser's support page and configure your settings accordingly.