Terms and Conditions
Using this Group's Website
This website is administrated by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group for the purpose of providing information to shareholders, investors, and to individual and corporate clients, and it contains a wide range of information on the Group's financial conditions and results, as well as news releases to news media, etc.
Please be aware of the following when using this website.
Things to be Aware of When Using this Website
- 1.The Group does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information on this website. This website contains certain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial conditions and results of the Group, but these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. Please note that actual results may differ from those contained forward-looking statements as a result of various factors including changes in market conditions and the business environment.
Accordingly, the Group shall not be held responsible for any losses that clients suffer as a result of basing their decisions and actions on this website's information. Furthermore, the Group shall not be held responsible for any losses resulting from mistakes or omissions, etc. of information on this website.
- 2.Regarding information on this website which is legally required to be disclosed, it is only a supplemental method of disclosure, and it is recommended to view it along with other disclosures required by the laws and stock exchange regulations such as securities reports, special reports, and the TDNet (Timely Disclosure Network) offered by Tokyo Stock Exchange. Other information available on this website may not correspond exactly to or contain all of the information released to the public through news media.
- 3.You may not link to this website without permission from the Group. In addition, if you access another company's website through an approved link on this website or by any other method, the Group shall not be held responsible for their contents or any losses suffered.
- 4.The information posted on this website is protected by the copyright laws of the respective countries, various treaties, and other laws. You are prohibited to use (copying, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, publishing, etc.) any information on this web site beyond the legally permitted scope (personal use, etc.) without permission from the Group.
However, if individual owners or copyright holders of information and copyrighted materials on this website indicate that permission is required or that copying is forbidden then that must be respected.
- 5.The Group has taken precautions and implemented safety measures regarding the use of this website. However, the Group shall not be held responsible for damages resulting from circumstances beyond its control such as malfunctioning systems equipment and telecommunication lines, or for any damage that customers suffer when using this website due to tapped communication channels such as public lines which fall outside the realm of the Group's safety measures.
- 6.We reserve the right to suspend operation of, or change the contents of, the website at any time without prior notification.
- 7.This website may not be displayed correctly when using older browsers. Using the latest version of your browser is recommended.
We use cookie information for security purposes, providing appropriate information to customers, collecting data, and examining traffic to our website with the use of behavioral analysis tools. Cookies are not used for any other purpose. In addition, the cookie information collected by the Company does not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can check your cookie settings here.
Please opt out of the use of each cookie if you do not wish them to be used for the stated purposes. Please note that you cannot opt out of strictly necessary cookies (for example, the cookies needed to display a cookie banner and remember your chosen settings) because they are required by the website to function properly.
You can delete the cookies stored on your browser from visits to this website prior to January 13, 2022.